Re: NANFA-L-- Seinerama 2

Stott Noble (stottn-in-ncgconsulting.com)
Sat, 27 May 2006 08:36:05 -0500

I'm in as well. I also officially volunteer my services as sous chef.

Casper- do you have a PayPal account? if so I can send the fee
instantly. If not I'll mail you a check.

Martin- you bringin' guitars?

To anyone sittin' on the fence for this trip- *You Can't Miss This
One!!* Here's a link to the last one:

http://www.nanfa.org/NANFAregions/tn/potpoint/potpoint.htm

Farm Fresh Eggs, Fresh Shitake Mushrooms, and deep-fried Sculpins- Num
Num Aint Bee!!!!!

-Stott