Re: NANFA-L-- Cyprinella spawning experiences

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Cyprinella spawning experiences
From: Bob Muller (michiganfish-in-wideopenwest.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 06:51:17 CST

Mike

I set a pair of fieryblacks up in 15-gallon with a pile of large rocks (3-4
inches) and 4x6 tile stacked on top of the rocks. In late August I gathered
about 15 large eggs off the tile. I have 6 fry about 6 mm long now. They
never spawned again but I have 2 pair in one of my cold tanks (50 degrees
today and about 10 hours of light). They will come out in mid January and
be set up again. These are the most impressive looking North American fish
I have ever seen.

Bob Muller

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 12:42:54 CST