Re: NANFA-L-- Flame Chub Testimony On Friday

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Tue, 01 Nov 2005 21:46:05 -0500

The Georgia populations are on the edge of the natural range and truly need
help from what I've read, and Tennessee actually has vulnerable species laws
with teeth (unlike Alabama). Tennessee is a larger slice of the original
range than 'bama, but I don't think anyone has any real grip on its status
in TN although I have to think they're in decline. They've already
disappeared from Kentucky.

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A