NANFA-L-- updated NA species checklist

Subject: NANFA-L-- updated NA species checklist
From: Christopher Scharpf (ichthos at comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 20:56:54 CDT

The provisional checklist I posted a month or so ago has undergone a major
revision, with new species added, some deleted, and numerous corrections and
modifications. If you saved the previous list, please throw it away.

Of course, the list will always be revised; just check the revision date. An
annotated version is being prepared for American Currents.

I also added anchors at the beginning for easier navigation.

http://www.nanfa.org/members/Scharpf/NANFA_Checklist.html

Chris Scharpf
NANFA HQ

--
"Fun to catch, good to eat
 and the little ones are cute.

/----------------------------------------------------------------------- / This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes / Association (NANFA). Comments made on this list do not necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of NANFA. For more information about NANFA, / visit http://www.nanfa.org . Please make sure all posts to nanfa-l are / consistent with the guidelines as per / http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/guidelines.html. To subscribe, / unsubscribe, or get help, visit the NANFA email list home page and / archive at http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/.

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:27:18 CST