Re: Re: NANFA-- Return of the sea monkeys?

The Thaumaturgist (jrshute_at_bellsouth.net)
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 8:52:57 -0500

I've been growing what I think is Aponogeton distachyos in my outdoor pond for years now. Nice thing is, it blooms in the very early spring (been blooming for a few weeks now) and sometimes again late in the year. I've had them blooming at Christmas. I'm going to have to give them a try in a coldwater tank one of these days!

J.R.