Re: NANFA-- (none)

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 11:13:08 EDT

In a message dated 4/9/04 8:35:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bloomin_at_indy.net
writes:

> I would be interested in helping on a weekend. If enough people came
> could it be done on a weekend?

No, the painting alone will take several days and the gluing of the plywood
will take several days at one day per side. If I decide to start this little
project it will be in the early fall as I will have to buy the plywood a couple
of sheets at time over the summer. (It's also too hot during the summer inside
a greenhouse to do much work) I will need several people on the day when I
set the tank up on it's stand in the hole cut in the back of the garage. I
measured the greenhouse again and the tank will only hold 1350 gallons. I was
thinking the greenhouse was 12X12 and it's only 12X8 so the tank will have to be
10X6X3 instead of 10X8X3.

Moon