NANFA-- darter program on ESPN

Joe Anderson (the_submariner_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:55:07 +0000

<x-flowed>
Thanks for the heads up on this one Christopher

I've asked some friends to tape it for me...
Our club, here in Oklahoma, is actually planning on visiting the Illinois
River in NW Oklahoma next weekend (Aug 30th) Maybe we'll see some of these
;-)P

Joe Anderson,
President/Webmaster OKCAA

Longest Running Aquarium Club in Oklahoma - Since 1949!
Oklahoma City Aquarium Association
http://petsforum.com/okcaa/

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:34:06 -0400
From: Christopher Scharpf <ichthos_at_comcast.net>
Subject: NANFA-- darters on ESPN 2!

Tune into Cumberland Stories on ESPN 2, on Friday, Aug. 22 at 10:00am
Eastern Time or on Sunday, Aug. 24 at 8:00am Eastern Time.

You'll learn about what the Oklahoma Fishery Resources Office, John Hancock
Industries, Oklahoma ES, and the Oklahoma Dept of Wildlife Conservation
have done to conserve threatened leopard darter and the Ouachita-strain
smallmouth bass.
</x-flowed>