Re: NANFA-- Want Alligator Gar?

Dave Littlehale (littled_at_cris.com)
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:55:02 -0500

Pickerel aren't that difficult to take care of. I've had pretty good luck seining small
ones 2-4". Get them to feed on live food and start adding what you'd like them to eat.
At that size, I usually start with Adult Artemia, blood worms, or blackworms.
Essentially, you want them to associate anything that hits the water as food. Once you
get to that stage you should be set.

Dave in NJ