Re: NANFA-- fish and educational aquariums

Bob and Betsy Culler (culler_at_tricon.net)
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 23:32:20 -0500

At 11:56 AM 12/4/99 -0600, you wrote:

>I'm not sure that suggesting widespread use of flagfish, or red shiners, or
>Pteronotropis in such a case will achieve our goal (as cool as they mey be).
>I'd <much> rather see it kept to local stuff.

I heartily agree. I have just set up 3 tanks at Bays Mtn. Park with fish
from 2 nearby streams and the Park's reservoir (Dolan Branch, Horse Creek,
and B.M. reservoir, all in Sullivan Co., TN). I plan to write it up for AC,
when I get the chance.:)

Ranger Bob
culler_at_tricon.net

What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating
an endangered plant?