Re: NANFA-- Re: INFO NEEDED - FLORIDA, ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:08:35 EST

Hi Bob,
If no one else responds about Alabama, I can give you some advice on
the southern tier of the state. I live at the northern tip of Alabama, and
have heard of some sites in the Gulf region of the state but I've never
collceted them myself... The most interesting areas would be in Mobile and
Baldwin Counties, surrounding Mobile Bay, and Escambia County just to the
east of Mobile Bay, north of Pensacola, FL. Several NANFA members live
around there and I think they're on this list too. I could show you
interesting areas in the Tennessee Valley but that would be an all-day drive
from where I guesstimate you're staying. So drop a line if I could help
further.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL