Re: NANFA-- fish and educational aquariums

Joseph W. Gardner (rendrag_at_netonecom.net)
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 12:23:58 -0500

Hi Shireen,

Some of my personal favorites which may do well with flag fish include the
Fundulus notatus and olivaceous - they get good sized, fairly peaceful, easily
fed, occupy a separate niche in the aquarium and are pretty fish. A couple of
other fish include Fundulus cingulatus and chrysotus. Also some of the shiners
might also be good.