Re: NANFA-- Nothing to do with chick flicks

Sajjad Lateef (sajjad_at_acm.org)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:01:57 -0600 (CST)

Speaking of Prairie ... check out: http://www.prairiecrossing.com/
This housing community features praire instead of grass lawn for your
yards.

NANFA members from IL/IN local chapter are currently helping setup
a couple of fish tanks there to highlight the fish being conserved in the
lakes at this "Conservation Community". It is a nice area even though the
houses look like they are replica's of each other :)

Sajjad Lateef       <http://www.lateef.org/sajjad/>
sajjad_at_acm.org      sajjad at lateef.org