RE: NANFA-- 135 gal. Freshwater Tank

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:30:00 -0500

Sounds good to me, Chip, ain't no doubt I'll be there. And in a moment of
shameless revelation I'll say I really know nothing about growing aquatic
plants, although I've been bizzarely successful with a small tank of Elodea.
I've been successful with obscure native ferns, but that's another story.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A