Re: NANFA-- RE: Speckled Chub fish

ichthos_at_comcast.net
Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:30:33 +0000

Well, jeez, I dunno. Just trying to help. I already had the info at hand for something else I'm working on, so I thought I'd share it. Didn't really think about the larger educational issues. Tough call.

Gotta admit, though. It's kinda weird being taken to task for posting an e-mail that was actually ... about ... fish! :-)

Chris Scharpf
Befuddled in Baltimore