NANFA-- What to do with fry

Jim Squires (squires_at_agora.rdrop.com)
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:04:37 -0800

>Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:31:50 -0500
>From: "Bob Muller" <michiganfish_at_wideopenwest.com>
>Subject: Re: NANFA-- Darters spawning
>
> Speckled darters started spawning 2 days ago and the Tuskaloosa darters
>started today. Both are spawning in pans of gravel and the Speckled is
>also laying egs on the bare glass bottom of the tank (never seen that
>before).

For those of you who successfully breed native fish,
what do you do with the offspring. Surely there aren't that
many people you know who keep fish, let alone natives.
If we can't return them to their native waters, what do we do?

Jim

---