Re: NANFA-- feeding marine crabs

Katrina kruse (underseavisions_at_attglobal.net)
Sun, 09 Jan 2000 22:16:39 -0800

We used to use a tube to blow live brine at them, or whirl up something in the
blender or blow a chunk of fish at them. Sometimes they stop eating before they
molt -- watch for and collect the molt -- we have a collection including a
juvenile King Crab, Decorator Crab, Kelp Crab, Umbrella Crab and Lumpy Crab. It is
great fun to discover the molt in the tank, and search for the new and enlarged
crab hiding out until she hardens one. katrina