RE: NANFA-- Small Fish Tanks

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 14:31:43 -0500

:)

There's many ways to work this. I tried the "single system clause" where I'd have 3 48"x12"x12" acrylic, drilled tanks all sharing a 75 gallon "sump" on a single rack. I got "The Look" (tm). I think I'll just stick with the 2 75's and the 125 :)
-----Original Message-----
From: EELReprah_at_aol.com
Sent: Sun 1/5/2003 2:20 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- Small Fish Tanks

In a message dated 1/5/03 2:15:21 PM, tcrail_at_northshores.com writes:

<< a strictly enforced "3 tanks in the house" law. >>

A tank within a tank may not be unlawful. A Betta type hanging tank inside a
larger tank provides a refuge and water filtration and temperature control by
the larger tank. Of course if you really want to test the law, hang a whole
bunch inside a very large tank.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]