Re: NANFA-- delome's topo cd & Goldstein's book.

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:14:09 -0800 (PST)

Also, look on Ebay and other online shopping websites.
There are some sweet deals out there on software.
(If you know of any students, they can sometimes get
educational discounts on software which are really good!)

Speaking of Goldstein's book ... what are the two types
of fish on the back cover (red colored minnows and something
else).

Sajjad

=====

--