Re: RE: NANFA-- Wasting o-spot.

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 8:28:10 -0600

Todd,

I have a single O-spot in one of my tanks as well. I was looking closely at him last night and I see some of the same symtoms as you described. He's thin and not fleshed out, looking a little boney. He used to have a mate but I lost his mate when the tank went anaerobic one night. Prior to that he had a little better form. Maybe he needs a tankmate(s) and nothing else! I think your fish is in depression. ;-)

John