Re: NANFA-- 135 gal. Freshwater Tank

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:40:49 -0500

I think the only on-line photo of the tuskaloosa darter is by Dave Neely, of
a baggie full of them from one of our collecting trips a few years back.
They're pretty fish. And I hope to have a reasonable photo of my set-up once
it hits stride.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A