Re: NANFA-- GETTING RID OF SNAILS

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:13:34 -0400

<x-flowed>
Well I caught a pmplinseed fishing at the local pond the next day and i put
him into a 20 gallon aquarium with a bunch of snails. he ate them. hehe.
great. this works so far. pumpkinseeds are pretty nice as an aquarium fish
since they stay fairly small.

some people asked why would i want to get rid of the snails. it is because
snails are an intermediate carrier of some bad fish problems. and the bad
guys need to hitch a ride on the snail before hitting on the fish. so if i
dont have snails i will not have the problem. i forget what some of the
problems are right now. but i am sure others in nanfa can talk about them.

George