Re: NANFA-- FW: Snakehead Advisory Panel : Report on the web

tony (anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th)
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:27:18 +0700

I think the "superfish" story is a bit exaggerated. I doubt they can go far on
land in the dry season. They are more likely dig down into the mud [then you can
dig them up] or just withstand the dryness and heat hoping for the rain or just
dry out and die.
They are also not surpass pike, bowfin or bass in aggressiveness or predatory
capability. They are nothing much more than smaller version of bowfin but tasty
^_^.

Tony
anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th