RE: NANFA-- RE: Environmentally friendly

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:19:40 -0400

BG,
I use basically the same thing to kill/move fire ant mounds. I put some
dishwashing detergent in a 5 gallon bucket then add hot water and pour into
mound. Hopefully it kills most of them including the queen but might just
force them to move to another location. Hey, as long as they're off my
property!

Chip in SC