Re: NANFA-- Sealing aquarium

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:44:36 -0500

Moon, how bad is the leak? Innes recommended stirring soil into the water, which would eventually find its way into the leak and
seal it. He also gives (sort of) a recipe for the black goo which was used in those days. Nowadays, I would think that wet/dry roof
sealer would be about the same stuff (a couple of bucks for a gallon can at The Home Despot).

On 16 Jul 2003 at 19:50, Gastropodmania_at_aol.com wrote:

> you can get sealers which dry underwater
>
> [demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a
> name of Goldfish .jpg]
> -------- /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not
> necessarily / reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American
> Native Fishes / Association" / This is the discussion list of the
> North American Native Fishes Association / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To
> subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word / subscribe,
> unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to /
> nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to /
> nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead. / For more information about
> NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS

--
At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark
Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I