RE: NANFA-- Seine permits?

Irate Mormon (
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:54:02 -0500

Does anyone know who to contact in Ohio to get an appropriate permit for
oversized seine?

What about a commercial bait dealer's license?
/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association"
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,