Re: NANFA-- Convention

Ipchay61-in-aol.com
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:28:31 EDT

Moon,
It was great to finally be able to put a face to the name I see online so
often. I wish we had the chance to speak more than we did but we stayed pretty
busy with all the stuff going on. Maybe, since yoiu aren't that far away, we
can get the chance to get out collecting together sometime. Glad you enjoyed
your visit.

Chip

In a message dated 6/22/2004 11:32:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Moontanman-in-aol.com writes:

> I wet on the mountain trip with Fritz Rhode, we sampled several mountain
> streams including a trout stream. Quite a few fish were caught but the most
> impressive was the fiery black shiner. No picture I have ever seen compared
> to the
> real thing! this fish was very impressive! It was my first convention and I
> have to admit I haven't had that much fun in many years. I genuinely enjoyed
> meeting everyone and I look forward to my next convention. The River bank
> Zoo had an excellent Aquarium as well as and excellent zoo and I got to pet a
> giant tortoise! I love turtles and this
> one walked up to me and allowed me to scratch his head and neck for several
> minutes. the talks Saturday-in-the zoo were really interesting and Bob
> Goldstiens
> talk was really great. I am still excited about the whole adventure! It was
>
> really great to be with a group of people who shared my interest in fish and
> want to thank Chip, Dustin, and Fritz for bringing this convention to
> reality.
>
> Moon
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.