Re: NANFA-- Convention

Ipchay61-in-aol.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:35:34 EDT

Laura,

I wasn't gonna mention who hit the snake. However, if it had ben me
following behind Casper, I probably would have done the same thing. I know how hard
it is to react with such little time.

That said, it was great that you were able to attend. We really enjoy seeing
someone get so excited about simple little things like native fish, plants,
and just being out in the water in general. You're always welcome to join us.
I'll need to remember to get a winch for my truck so that we can pull you out
when we're ready to move on to the next site. ;-)

Chip

In a message dated 6/23/2004 7:28:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
leuhrich-in-yahoo.com writes:

> Regarding the cottonmouth that Casper managed to miss
> in Charleston, I admit, it was me that hit it. I had
> just enough time to register "Object in road!" before
> the "thump-thump" of it going under my tires. I hate
> doing that. But the alligator was quite a pleasant
> surprise.
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.