RE: NANFA-- convention photos wanted

Dustin Smith (dsmith73-in-hotmail.com)
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:26:54 -0400

Hey Chris,

Did you get the final invoice from the caterer that I sent? Just wanted to
be sure. I also have some pics of the weekend, but it takes way too long on
my home computer. I will try to get them out on my work computer today.
Thanks for all of your help.

----Original Message Follows----
From: ichthos-in-comcast.net
To: nanfa-in-aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- convention photos wanted
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:03:05 +0000

If any of you took any decent convention photos -- especially of the trips
out to the coast -- please forward them to me for potential website and AC
use.

Send them to my work email:

chriss-in-gkv.com

Thanks,

Chris
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.