RE: NANFA-- colloquial names to guess

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:23:18 -0500

If it's pink and nastier than a jellyfish, I'll guess man o' war.

As for your injury...I know the # for the spouse-abuse center in Savannah. (-:

I'll give you a shout as soon as we're ready & you are healed up. First I
must fulfill my obligation to the Tennessee Valley Gang to come up with a
regional meet in GA before Pres. Bruce lynches me. I can feel him lurking
even now.

Steven