RE: NANFA-- Looking for new N. Ohio fishes

Nicholas J. Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 07:49:36 -0500

I have heard of Sand Creek but I have never had a chance to get down there
yet. I would have to defer to Brian on this one but I find it pretty
amazing that a trib in Akron is actually clean! Why don't you come home
May 11th for our shindig? You can sleep in your truck again!

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216-661-6500 ex 4485

"Fish worship... is it wrong??" (Ray Troll)

------