Re: NANFA-- Beware the green sunfish

Prizma_at_aol.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:26:49 EST

In a message dated 3/22/02 7:32:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ichthos_at_charm.net writes:

> > I have had some awesome colored green sunfish. I gave them the title "
> blue
> > phase green sunfish" because they retained or developed more blues and
> other
> > colors as they matured.
>
> Hence their name, cyanellus.
>
> Casper, can you tell us what cyan means?

cyan is one of the four printing colors. the use of these four colors create
the full color images you see in magazines. tiny dots are printed using only
these 4 colors yet your eye blends them into the full color image you
percieve.
cmyk... cyan magenta yellow black.
cyan is process blue... a beautiful blue w/ a tiny hint of turquise.
and the name of my little girl.