Re: NANFA-- Macon trip update

Dave P. (dap1329_at_yahoo.com)
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:35:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi Steven,
What an impressive list! I have no idea what most are. We are primarly into native livebearers, wild lifebearers & fancy livebeareres & guppies. Is there a database somewhere you're aware of that we can look up these fish to see what they are?

regards,
Babette

Steven Ellis <sellis2000_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi Dave & Babette

My "on hand" stock is very limited right now, but below is a projected list of what we may encounter on the upcoming trip. Y'all are more than welcome to join us. If not, let me know if any of these strike your fancy and I'll do my best to bag some for you. Some of these are on the extreme edges of their accepted ranges. The ones that are GA listed are duly noted. Hope to see you there!

Best,
Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA

Christmas darter