Re: NANFA-- Freckled Madtom Eating Behavior

Moontanman_at_aol.com
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 00:50:43 EST

In a message dated 3/25/04 12:40:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
farmertodd_at_buckeye-express.com writes:

> Those are the days when you close your eyes at the end and all you can see
> is your rod tip twitch and then set. Man I could use one of those days
> right now. Thank goodness Spring seems to be setting in here now.

Yeah, I miss running a trot line, I love to eat catfish and a nice 5 to 10
pound channel or flat head would be good blackened in a cast iron pan. I need to
find me another tiny flat head and start my training program over again! I'm
betting they would make as good a pet as any of the big tropical cats people
tame as pets.

moon