RE: NANFA--list content restrictions?

Nick Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:50:33 -0500

I get the impression that you feel that if you don't breed fish, then you
are really not in it for the conservation aspect of it. Is this true? Am I
reading your post the wrong way?

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo