Re: NANFA-- Norm in Mexico

tony (anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th)
Mon, 15 May 2000 23:35:55 +0700

Have you or anyone here collect or keep any Mexican shiner of the genus
Cyprinella? From what I'd read there seems to be many beautiful relatives of red
shiner in Northern Mexico. Unfortunately I have seen only a couple of underwater
pics of the beautiful golden forehead Cyprinella xanthicara posted in a couple of
web sites...
Tony