NANFA-- Goldfish DEAD

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Sat, 19 May 2001 15:04:11 -0400

<x-flowed>
I dont know what to say. less than an hour after writing this message. i
looked at the goldfish and he looks like he has been dead a long time. he
looks a bit bloated up. i guess the roofing epdm is dangerous. now i would
like to add that the water was not in contact with the epdm for a long time.
maybe a couple of hours. the water was removed to a container. so
basically no so called new poisons were given a chance to leach into the
water. this is interesting.

George arndt
harvard, mass