Re: NANFA-- Paint Rock, AL, trip (long)

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 28 May 2001 21:46:25 -0400

<x-flowed>

WOW now this was a trip. we still have NOT had a single trip here in new
england. we were promised a collection trip for April. then when we did
not get it we were promised a trip in may. well there is NOTHING lined up
for may and it is the end of the month. there is NOTHING lined up for JUNE
either. I think nanfa is DEAD IN NEW ENGLAND.

we had talk talk talk meetings in january february and march. all the talk
about collecting. all the promises. I know what it must be like to be a
little kid and father keeps promising everything and never comes through. i
have heard how it really can mess up kids. i feel it NOW.

I was raised to hold true to my word. if there is to be NO collection in
april then say so. and if none in may then say so. dont lie to me. dont
promise me and then crash me. i dont like this abuse and i dont need the
abuse.

oops sorry for expressing my true feelings.

George Arndt