Re: NANFA-- LIttle River

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 21 May 2002 17:00:24 -0400

<x-flowed>
Yeah, we've come across P. vigilax on a lot of trips. Where we're going in
Cherokee County, AL, on the Little River is near the S.E. limit of vigilax
distribution. Come one down, or at the least we could keep some for you; do
you need them alive, or EtOH preserved?

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A
(and I've never scraped any design into my forehead with a nail...)

>From: Mike Bessert <mbesser1_at_bigred.unl.edu>
>To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: Re: NANFA-- LIttle River
>Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:48:49 -0700
>
>Steven -
>
>You don't know exactly how good that sounds. I only wish I could attend.
>Unfortunately, I have to live in the lab these days (that is, if I plan on
>graduating someday). Still... I do need to collect a few more fish for one
>of my projects. Hmmmm... do you ever come across bullhead minnows
>(Pimephales vigilax) in your area? I really would like an "official"
>excuse
>to head down south for some stream snorkeling... and to meet some of the
>illustrious "NANFA southern" contingent.
>
>Mike Bessert
>Lincoln, NE
</x-flowed>