NANFA-- RE: NANFA- Fish not SUV's (2004 Convention plug) - was: exotic

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Mon, 19 May 2003 16:04:36 -0400

OK...back to fish! Dustin Smith, Dave Graley and I went down to Charleston
(doing some scouting for the 2004 convention and filling a few requests).
We found lots of bluefin killies, Heterandria formosa, and saw a good number
of marbled Gambusia. These were very easy to spot in the sunlight but hard
to catch. We actually managed to catch a few but far more escaped our nets.
This was the first time we've found them in these sites. One was brackish
and the other freshwater. They were in two separate drainage's separated by
about 20 miles. No report for this trip....you'll just have to come to the
2004 NANFA convention to find out more about these sites. ;-)

Chip Rinehart
West Columbia, SC