Re: NANFA-- bull shark osmoregulation question

RENEE MERSINO (renee.mersino_at_sbcglobal.net)
Mon, 26 May 2003 16:48:59 -0700 (PDT)

My email is valid!!! Ive been getting all of the responses..including the one where he didnt think my email was valid...wasnt sure he was talking to me though!

Jay DeLong <thirdwind_at_att.net> wrote:I just received another question from the same person. I sure think it's a
valid email: