RE: NANFA-- Membership

ichthos-in-comcast.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 20:02:55 +0000

Thanks, Wally. We're looking into it. We looked into it before, but ran into a complication. The NANFA site is hosted on a university server, and the university has a rule against selling stuff via their server. Our server situation is changing, though, and we're slowly but surely working out the kinks.

Chris Scharpf
Baltimore