Re: NANFA-- Bass parasites

Claudette Goldstein (claudettegoldstein_at_hotmail.com)
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:57:41 +0000

<x-flowed>
What type of salt?
Iodine table salt, kosher salt, sea salt?? (garlic salt, onion salt...with
lemon & butter! C; just kidding!)

Should I purchase some of the saltwater tank salt? Should I just put Herb
in my friend's saltwater aquarium for 1/2 an hour?

What (type of) fish have you tried this on? Was it successful?