Re: NANFA-- Natives in the calss room

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:19:17 EDT

You kids should see if you can turn your teachers on to this interest. See
if you can tour them through nanfa's web page and the many links. When I was
in school, we rarely went out into the field, and that is why I found
biology to be a bore! By going out in streams, on the other hand, allows one
to get an appreciation for all of nature that is not really possible in the
classroom... You will just absorb everything and obtain an appreciation that
will want to keep you learning more..... Rob C.