Question about chrosomus and other hydrophlox etc. Re: NANFA-- Jay's

Tony (anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th)
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 00:28:13 +0700

1] Are these chrosomus fired up and spawned after being kept for a long time or
are they [the spawners] collected in late winter/spring that were ripened
already? Compared to ones in natural habitat are they as brilliant? Has anyone
here kept and bred redlip, greenhead, and races of yellowfin shiners? Do they
fire up like in the wild?
2] I wonder does the Mississippi Southern redbelly dace look similar to other
SRBDs elsewhere? Is it protected?
3] Anyone here kept and/or bred arrow darter and tangerine darter? Are they all
protected in every states [and cannot be kept?]? Are there only 2 species of
arrow darters type?

Tony