Re: NANFA-- o hi o NANFA 2001 (2)

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 12:47:59 -0400

<x-flowed>
Casper.. I am going to save the story you wrote... We should have some sort
of "NANFA scrapbook" section on the web page that would feature articles
like this and pics of events passed!!!! What do you think Casper???..
Maybe we can mention this.. It would be for fun!!! Also, I would love to
have the redlines... I know the ones at the convention didn't do so well,
and I felt bad!!!! I would love to just get in the truck and go to
Chattanooga!!! I was actually contemplating a close get away, and this
looks like something I would be interested in... Ok... Thanks for the
wonderful review!!!!!!! Rob C Ohio NANFA