Re: NANFA-- September 21 sampling

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:53:35 -0500

<x-flowed>
So this possible 8' gator hasn't been seen in a decade? In ten years me
thinks it probably grew some.
Is that the location where I was totaly emmersed a while back? And
there's a least an 8 footer there? Sheesh!
I hope you keep them well fed with the Master Gardeners or the Adobon
Society. The TMN are still too new and we can't afford to loose any of
our numbers, especially to gators!

john

</x-flowed>