RE: NANFA-L-- Camping in FL and AL with FEMA?

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:51:36 -0400

Yes, I would call state parks and see if you can get some description of how
open they are. Hatchet Creek is far enough south so that there could well be
lingering hurricane refugees. And I might be up for going back to the Little
Buffalo with you; a tornado ran through that area last night, just for fun.

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the balmy Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A