Re: NANFA-L-- Camping in FL and AL with FEMA?

matt ashton (ashtonmj2003-in-yahoo.com)
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:13:37 -0700 (PDT)

Todd, all but 3 of the mountain redbelly you gave tyler and I were dead within 48 hours too. All but two of his croaked fast in a well established tank with SRBDs and somehow I had one sneak in to my 20 but he found the only crevice open and was on the floor the next day.

The saffrons are great though they are always in a nice intermediate stage of color and schooling together.

"Todd D. Crail" <tcrail-in-UTNet.UToledo.Edu> wrote:
Cold? Like what? 65 degrees? :)P

We rented wetsuits for this endeavor, need to get my own. I wonder if I can
sneak that in on my grant, hmm....

Just ordered an Ikelite housing. This is gonna totally rule!

It'll be nice to have my good camera this trip. That was a real bummer
having to use the old one on Spring Fling Part 1. Which reminds me, I need
to get some more photos. The crescent and pinewoods shiners have totally
fired up now (oh... my... gosh...) and the sole mountain redbelly will fire
up depending on mood. I still can't believe after all that, I ended up with
a sole male and female oreas. Maybe I should give them to Bob, and let him
do his magic, and make a bunch of them :) Well, heck... Bob have you done
mtn redbelly dace yet?