NANFA-L-- Fall AC Back Cover error

Subject: NANFA-L-- Fall AC Back Cover error
From: Christopher Scharpf (ichthos-in-comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 05:40:06 CST

from Mark Binkley:

----------
From: Jonah's Aquarium <jonah-in-jonahsaquarium.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:08:24 -0500
To: ichthos-in-comcast.net
Subject: Fall AC Back Cover

Not as a criticism, but just so I can be the first one to point it
out: The upper photo on the back cover on the Fall AC is not a
warmouth. I am absolutely certain that it is a longear, L megalotis.

American Currents regrets the error and apologizes to the
author/photographer, Rob Criswell.

(sigh of defeat)

Chris Scharpf

: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:41:49 CST