RE: NANFA-L-- Photos of my tank

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Photos of my tank
From: Kudzu (kudzu-in-kudzupatch.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 13:32:19 CST

Do you have any plans to add other fish?

Joseph,-in-them moment I don't have any plans for more fish. Actually didn't
plan on these. They just came along and I figured what the heck. This tank
will be replaced with a 125 gallon sometime in the near future. Might be
spring, just depends on when I finish construction on the house and can get
my wood shop setup and build the stand and hood. I might move this tank to
my office? Just depend.

If you have some extra plants in your tank I am always looking for something
new. Email me off list and maybe we can work out something.

Jeff <*\\><

: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:41:54 CST